- Veg options are clearly marked
- Food is prepared on the spot
- No MSG (I get dizzy with MSG)
I got Mapo Tofu and Tofu, Mushroom, and Chives Dumplings. Not pictured here, but other vegan options are Vegetarian Machang, Veggie Loaded Lumpia, and a few bean-based desserts.
- Promoting "happy meat". There is no such thing. No animal willingly gives up his or her life to be brutally slaughtered for food. (Please watch Earthlings at www.earthlings.com).
- Beheaded chickens hanging openly at the restaurant. I know many places do this. I dislike all of them. It contributes to desensitization. Imagine a beheaded infant hanging upside down in a restaurant and people not taking any notice. Yes, that is what I mean by desensitization. We don't see what's wrong with it anymore because we made it "normal".