2. I read a book and a half within the 7 days that I would have otherwise spent scrolling through the news feed. Time better spent.
3. I slept better. Instead of instinctively reaching for my phone when I wake up in the middle of the night, I just let myself fall back asleep.
4. I do not have to get caught up in other people's business, especially friends of friends whom I have not even met.
5. It was not as hard as I thought. Deleting the app from my phone made it easier.
6. Not all of the time spent on Facebook is wasted, but perhaps 90% of it is.