Why Terri Lewis is the real Stargirl:
1. She carries colored chalks with her so she can write "You're beautiful" on sidewalks and random places.
2. When stuck in traffic, she does not get mad. She blows bubbles from the driver's seat window.
3. She has the ability to transform an angry cab driver (who just gave the finger to someone) to a happy laughing person.
4. She sings Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu to strangers.
5. She took me to a store called Good Earth so we can point at all the vegan things and say: vegan, vegan, vegan.
6. She parked her car briefly so she can throw a ball back to the school playground.
7. She got out of her car during a stoplight to move a trash can to its proper place.
8. She slips in incense in your bag when you're not looking.
9. She introduces herself as a promoter of peace and tells random people about Earthlings.
10. She simply has so much love to give.
Terri-ji, I love you. You are an inspiration. Thank you, my friend, my Jiva sister, my soul family, for everything that you do. You make this world a better place.